As part of LLmedia, award-winning writer and producer Lisa Lubin has trail blazed across the globe presenting and educating thousands with her holistic understanding of the ups and downs of video storytelling, professional blogging, social media marketing, and how to leverage the modern day media landscape.
With an engaging personality, Lisa enlightens PR practitioners, publishers, marketers, and media professionals working in dozens of disciplines. Her hands-on experience with top brands and organizations has led to developing a series of valuable presentations which have become in-demand at events and boardrooms around the world.
Previous Speaking Engagements & Topics
- Annual Meet Plan Go Chicago Conference – Inspiring others to take a career break to travel
- Whole Foods & Hostelling International Travel & Food Talks
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary – Attracting Media Coverage
- Travel Blog Exchange (TBEX) Vancouver & Toronto – Video Basics
- World Travel Market, London – Video Blogging
- Green Festival Chicago – Sustainable Travel
- Women in Travel Summit (WITS) – Video & Photography; Budget Travel Tips; Working with PR
- Ragan Communications – Working with Influencers & Bloggers
- Hostelling International Chicago Scholarship Awards Reception – Keynote: Peace through Travel
- Illinois Governor’s Conference on Tourism and Travel – How to Pitch Media; How to Create Video for your Travel Brand
- Visit Buffalo Annual Industry Conference – How to Work with Bloggers; Creating Video
- SATW Editors Summit 2018 – Photo & Video workshops
- Specialty Foods Business Summit 2019 – How to Get Media Coverage
- Annual Bloghouse Conference – Organizer and speaker
- “Working with Media: Traditional Journalists to Today’s Bloggers”
This presentation is geared towards marketers, publishers, and P.R. professionals.
- “How to be a Professional Blogger”
- How to turn your blog into a moneymaking business.
- “Basics of Producing Better Videos”
Best practices for making professional videos that engage viewers.
- “Basics of Social Media & Blogging”
This presentation will take an online amateur and bring them up to speed.
- “Inspirational Travel Talks”
Stories about leaving corporate life to travel the world with purpose.
- Lisa Lubin wants to share her knowledge and stories
Whether it’s a room full of people or simply a small group, Lisa can teach, engage, and inspire a topic that can match your needs.
If you’d like to learn about what can be offered to your event or organization, please contact us and invite Lisa Lubin to join you for a speaking engagement unlike anything you’ve heard before.
LLmedia Video Workshops
LLmedia offers one-on-one, group, and event video workshops tailored to your specific needs. Lisa Lubin can present how to properly plan, shoot, edit, and broadcast videos for use both online and offline.
Attendees will come away with real-life, tangible tools to help get started or to improve their existing videos.
LLmedia will outline best practices and helpful tips for creating engaging video content by using storytelling techniques that reach target audiences.
Topics covered in the video courses and workshops include:
- What is a video strategy?
- What makes for effective video content?
- How to effectively tell a visual story.
- How to cost effectively improve your shooting techniques.
- How to write and edit a strong piece that will hold your audience. With an engaging personality, Lisa Lubin demonstrates easy- to-understand techniques through a short series of valuable presentations which have become in-demand at events and boardrooms around the world.
LLmedia shows you how great video is made…
Whether it’s one-on-one, a small group, or a room full of people, Lisa Lubin can teach, engage, and better your knowledge on video best practices.
If you’d like to learn more, please contact us.